Welcome to Performance 365 - the monthly updates.
Each month we will publish our performance figures, so you can follow how we're doing all through the year. Some things only happen once a year, for example a stair cleaning survey, while other things are going all all year round, for example, empty homes being made ready for new tenants.
We know that our tenants like to know how we're doing, and if you think there's something missing, please contact us and let us know what you'd like to see. If it's information we have, and doesn't breach any data protection rules, we will usually be able to provide it, and if it's something other tenants may be interested in, we may include it in our monthly updates.
Outcome 01 Equalities
"every tenant and other customer has their individual needs recognised, is treated fairly and with respect, and receives fair access to housing and housing services."
Ethnic breakdown of new tenants
- Percentage of new tenants with a disability 0%
- Medical transfers 0
Outcome 03 Participation
This month we:
- The TIG had a virtual meeting over Teams in April. The 2021 Scrutiny Project was finalised - they will be scrutinising how and why we lease a dozen of our properties to various other housing providers.
- Estate inspections have restarted. Unfortunately, due to the weather, some have had to be rescheduled, but if you see Hannah out and about, give her a wave (from a sensible distance).
- We've also been surveying our tenants in the new build homes in Ormiston on how they're finding life in a new build, and their impressions of the defects service - particularly useful as we recently overhauled and automated parts of the process.
"tenants and other customers find it easy to participate in and influence their landlord’s decisions at a level they feel comfortable with."
Outcome 05 Repairs, Maintenance & Improvements
"tenants’ homes are well maintained, with repairs and improvements carried out when required, and tenants are given reasonable choices about when work is done."
- Number of emergency repairs completed 22
- Number of non-emergency repairs completed 254
- Average time to complete repairs 9.23 days
- Average time to complete emergency repairs 1 hour 4m
- Repairs completed right first time 94%
Outcome 06 Estate Management, Antisocial Behaviour, Neighbour Nuisance & Tenancy Disputes
"Tenants and other customers live in well-maintained neighbourhoods where they feel safe."
- Number of Neighbour Complaints resolved 12
- Average time to resolve neighbour complaints 5 days
- Number of ELHA tenants with an ASBO 2
Outcome 07, 08 & 09 Housing Options
"people looking for housing get information that helps them make informed choices and decisions about the range of housing options available to them."
- Number of households registered for housing 1392
- Number of new tenancies 5
- Homeless families housed 3
|1 Bedroom||2 Bedrooms||3 Bedrooms||4+ Bedrooms|
|Sheltered / Amenity||1||0||0||0|
|Wheelchair / Medically Adapted||0||0||0||0|
"tenants and people on housing lists can review their housing options."
“people at risk of losing their homes get advice on preventing homelessness.”
Outcome 10 Access to Social Housing
"people looking for housing find it easy to apply for the widest choice of social housing available and get the information they need on how the landlord allocates homes and their prospects of being housed."
Outcome 14 & 15 Rents & Service Charges
"a balance is struck between the level of services provided , the cost of the services, and how far current and prospective tenants and other customers can afford them."
"tenants get clear information on how rent and other money is spent, including any details of individual items of expenditure above thresholds agreed between landlords and tenants."
- Rent arrears £199,002
- Arrears as a percentage of our rental income 2.80%
- Court actions raised for rent arrears 0
- Evictions for rent arrears 0